Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Gramps!

Alex and Gramps

I know Alex is sad in this picture but he was just so
cute with his doo rag on that I had to include it.


Happy Birthday!!


I love this picture. Alex looks so mad at Rosco.
"Stop licking my face, punk!"

I've been trying to get a picture of Alex's smile. These two
pictures are as close as I could get so far.



Beth's dad decided to make a last minute trip up to visit us last weekend and we got to help him celebrate his birthday. Alex had fun hanging out with his Grampinator and wore the Harley outfit he had given him, complete with a onesie, bib, blanket, and of course the doo-rag.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Haha That picture of Rosco and Alex is classic. Time for a showdown.

Sam & Rachel said...

Those are great pics. The doo rag is hilarious, and he really does look angry at Rosco. Alex looks adorable as ever with grandpa!