Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maddie's Wedding

Andy and I got a night out on Saturday to go to Maddie and Toby's wedding. Maddie was my freshman roommate at Wisconsin. It was nice to get out for a little while and fun to see some people from the college days again. Congratulations Maddie and Toby!


We don't get dressed up too often anymore so
I had to take a picture.

A mini UW reunion

"I'm soo big!"

Alex decided that tipping over his tent would be more fun
than playing with the toys inside of it. This was certainly
not an accident!

3 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

Nice work tipping over the tent Alex. I think I can see the devilish little grin on his face even.

Georgia said...

Great pic of Mom and Dad. Alex....you are something else. We love every picture!

April said...

Awww check you guys out! So happy for Maddie!