Sunday, May 5, 2013

Video Dump

I had a bunch of videos on my phone that wouldn't play well on the computer. Luckily my technology savvy husband was able to download a program to convert the files, so here they are. You can vote for your favorite video.

First, we'll start off with a singing performance by Alex. Don't judge us, we know it's not the most kid appropriate song.


Then, we can add some fancy moves to the singing.


If you didn't judge us about Alex's song choice, maybe you can judge us about Weston, who likes to eat bubbles. It's gross. His habit has gotten a little out of control to the point where I have to put in very few bubbles in his baths now. 


 This next video is from when we visited Sam and Rachel in Peoria. It was the first time Wes had been on a swing this spring. He loved it!

 

This last video is probably my favorite. Wes gives great hugs and he looooves to tackle people, so what better combination is there than a tackle hug?!



2 comments:

Sara said...

We can probably come up with some kid appropriate lyrics to the song. Love Weston's laugh and the tackling. The bubbles did make me gag just a bit. :)

Aunt Jill said...

I'm a fan of the giggling/swinging, personally, but Matt prefers the tackle. I couldn't even finish watching Wes eat the bubbles.