Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crib!

I realize this is a bit of an odd picture but yet it is one I am so excited to post. It is a picture of Weston sleeping in his crib via our video monitor. I didn't dare risk waking him up by taking a picture of him. For the first time since October 25, I was able to sleep in my bed on Saturday night. Weston has made HUGE gains recently! He has gone from sleeping only when I was holding him, to sleeping in his bouncy chair, to now being able to sleep in his crib! Not only that, but he has recently dropped his middle of the night feeding the last few nights. He still occassionally wakes up and wants his pacifier but after all we have been through, I can certainly handle that!




4 comments:

Heidi and Jason said...

What a beautiful picture!

Aunt Jill said...

Woohoo! And cool monitor.

Sara said...

Yay Weston! Keep up the good sleeping!

Georgia said...

Good job, Weston!!! Yeah for Mom!!