Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brothers

There is no one that can make Weston smile more than Alex. Weston seriously loves to watch his big brother and smiles whenever Alex talks to him. There are times when I'll ask Alex to come over or to talk to Weston to see if he can make him happy when Weston is being fussy. Alex often has better luck than I do. Even though Weston has taken away a lot of mommy time from Alex, Alex has never acted out against Weston. I'm guessing that will change at some point so we'll just enjoy it now. It's pretty obvious these two boys will have a pretty special relationship though.



I love the following picture because I remember exactly what was going on. Alex was saying in his sad voice, "Mom won't let me play Wii." while Weston listened intently.


Staring at his big brother in awe...