Thursday, June 10, 2010

Provo, Utah

As part of my OTD program, I spent last week in class in Provo. It was hard leaving Alex for the first time but we all made it through the week. Fortunately my friend, Jennie, is doing the program with me. The days were extremely long and intense but we enjoyed our evenings exploring the area.



We flew into the Salt Lake City airport and stopped to tour the
big Mormon area in Salt Lake. This is the Salt Lake Temple, which
you can only enter if you are Mormon.

This is the RMU "campus" (i.e. one building) where
we spent the majority of our time.

We really enjoyed driving up the canyon.
This is a view from the top of Alpine Loop.

This is Bridal Veil Falls, which you can hike the majority of the way up.
It was beautiful but steep. At one point, I gave in to the fear of
the steep drop-off to my side and decided to butt slide across
rather than walk. I'm not sure that was a good decision
but I did make it down alive.

Jennie and me at the top of our hike of
Bridal Veil Falls.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hey, will you send me your pictures please.