Friday, April 30, 2010

Toddler Rules of Ownership

I heard this on the radio this morning and I thought is cute. Alex is one sweet boy but he is definitely entering this stage right now.

Toddler Rules of Ownership
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Alex,
Tell you mom that just because she is in school now doesn't mean she was not post for 2 weeks.