Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alex and Bailey

Andy and I went to one of Andy's co-worker's house last night for a little party. Our friends Karla and Colin were nice enough to take Alex for a little while. He had a good time playing with his friend, Bailey. Here are some pictures from their playdate.



This video cracks me up. I like Bailey's trick of poking Alex in the eye to take his toy. It seemed to work well. I may have to try that move sometime. Alex got revenge later by stealing some of her toys.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I noticed he loved being permitted to go get his toy back. I hope he doesn't learn to use that eye trick with Grandma, it might be deadly!

Georgia said...

Watching kids interact at this age is a stitch....I kind of liked the tickle on the next at the very end.
Aunt Sis