Thursday, December 17, 2009

Haircut and Other Pictures

Here are some pictures of Alex from this week.

Alex and I went to meet some friends for dinner one night this week. He was so quiet on the way home that I figured he had fallen asleep but I didn't expect to find him like this. It cracked me up.


No more rat tail! Alex got his first haircut on Thursday. He wasn't too sure about the whole thing and had a pretty sad face through the whole experience. It didn't help that we had a gruff old lady who had a barely audible but raspy voice. I'm thinking a kids hair salon is not the best place for her.


Beets! Alex decided he looooooved eating grandma's beets on Tuesday and made quite the mess eating them. When I gave him some more on Wednesday he wanted nothing to do with them. Hopefully he'll like them again so he can eat my portion (Mom is not such a fan of beets!).

3 comments:

Sara said...

Apparently Alex won't be able to use "getting a haircut" as an excuse to get away from the family.

The Ausman Family said...

Sara, I never liked haricuts either, but sometimes it's more bearable than family.
Andy

Unknown said...

What joy, Alex is walking. Mow the fun stars again. My first thought was, I can see Alex walking to the door and pounding on it --Saying I REALLY need a haircut!! I'll just walk!!!

Gma