Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Mother's Day

Making friends with the goat

I think Alex was more intrigued by Andy's face
than the dolphin swimming behind him.

Mother's Day smooches

Thanks to my boys I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. The day started with a homemade breakfast and was followed by a trip to the Minnesota zoo. Alex was a trooper and made it about 2/3 of the way through before he sacked out for a nap. It was a perfect way to spend the day and I think we all had fun. Here is a video of Alex recapping the day's events.


4 comments:

Sam & Rachel said...

By the way Alex tells it, you really did have a great Mother's Day. Too cute!!

Angela said...

So cute! I need a lesson on posting videos.

Sara said...

What a cutie! Love the retelling of the afternoon adventure. And by the looks of the interaction with the goat, Alex is ready to have some fun on the farm.

Georgia said...

Hi All,
Well, I think these Ausman/Lerner/Quasman kids are just the cutest kids in the whole wide world. Thanks for doing this - John was downstairs and when he heard the sounds he said "Is that Alex?" Those baby sounds are the best.
I love these blogs,
Aunt Sis